All accounts strictly net and due on presentation of statement.
Conditions of Sale
The property in the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment, in full has been made.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Coverall Furniture. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Coverall Furniture’s prior written permission.
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of Coverall Furniture without Coverall Furniture’s prior written permission
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved
The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. While every effort is made in preparing material for publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the Coverall Furniture for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect. Coverall Furniture reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this site. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of listed sites this cannot be taken as an endorsement of these sites.